- Petersen Adventist School complies with educational standards set by the State of Wisconsin.
- We are accredited through the National Council for Private School Accreditation.
- Petersen Adventist School follows a routine evaluation procedure to ensure we maintain a high standard of excellence.
- All classroom teachers hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Teachers must hold current certification from the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventist's Office of Education to be eligible to teach.